A Divine Feminine
A power tool for these changing times.
Are you feeling:
- Overwhelmed and experiencing anxiety?
- Having sleepless nights?
- Disconnected from your true feminine nature?
- Stressed out, confused, and frustrated?
- Insecure about the future?
Some things are just out of your control.
They've been passed down to you.
- A toxic world.
- Stressed relationships.
- Misunderstandings and even abuse between people.
- Generations of unhealthy patterns.
All of this affects your ability to be fully human - to be in your feminine. The female pelvis and vagina, parts of the body that historically and even currently have been mistreated and dishonored, hold trauma, physically, sexually, and emotionally.
Trauma disconnects you from your body.
Sadly, it's become a state of normal in our society and many women aren’t fully aware of it. Those that are have been faced with overwhelmingly discouraging realities.
Has your feminine sexual response system gone dormant? Has it gone dormant because it hasn’t had a safe space to express “herself.”
As a woman, you're the “innie.” It’s in your anatomy! You are supposed to receive! But you’ve had to armor and protect instead - being in a world that doesn’t understand the feminine.
What type of future do you want?
How will you create it?
Your womb has divine medicine for you.
Do you know how to access it?
It’s not the kind you’ll find at the doctors. It’s within you waiting to be awakened. This self care routine – a divine feminine self-soothing practice will re-connect you to that medicine and your divine feminine power.
- We live in a world that doesn’t understand or support the feminine
- Your needs are often overlooked or not even considered
- You think your crazy – but it’s a result of lack of validation
- Your mind gets busy
- Then Tells you scary stories
- And you disconnect from your body – your feminine power.
- Learn how to reclaim your body
- Hold “her” as sacred and access "her" medicine
- Be part of the transformation that is now needed
- And trust that when you do good things will come your way
Learn a Self-Care Routine that Takes Up No Extra Time!
Get Started Now!